Thursday, March 7, 2013

Overwhelmed & Humbled

I would say that is how Wade & I felt after our Tip Night last week.  We had SUCH an AMAZING turnout there to support us!  The staff at Pizza Ranch had all the party rooms closed off at the beginning of the night and I will just say that at one point during the night we had each and every room + the tables in the hallway FULL of people!  WOW!  I truly have no words....except that God is GREAT and so are all of you!  :)

Our tips alone brought in enough money to start our homestudy!  WAHOOOO!!!!  Can I say that again!?!?! WAHOOO!!!!  All day Monday I was praying that we would get close to that amount with tips AND the profits from Pizza Ranch sales, and we exceeded the amount needed in tips alone!!!!   I have always heard people (when talking about adoption and how much it costs) say God brought in the money they needed at the exact time down to the penny.  Well, when we counted our tips Monday night we had $1.37 extra....  :)  Can you believe it?!  $1.37 MORE than what we needed!!!  I still can't believe it! 

So, we want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.  We can not say it enough....we are BLESSED because of each of you! 


Now, moving on to where we are at in the process.  Our file is being reviewed by our branch coordinator and once she has approved it they will send it to our social worker and we will start our homestudy!  Yay!!!!  So exciting!!!!  The homestudy takes a few months usually and once that is finished we are officially put on the Waiting Family list for the China program and they start looking for a match for us!  WAHOO!!!!! 

Again, THANK YOU for joining us on this journey.  And....if any of you LOVE to bake we have an opportunity for you to help us fundraise in a few weeks....more on that later!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment