Yesterday was a big day in our house! Our Dossier paperwork is FINALLY on the way to our agency! This is BIG BIG stuff and I MIGHT have done a happy dance to celebrate! :) I started working on this paperwork waaaay back in January and it feels so good to be at this point!!! Here are a few pics to celebrate this very important day:
Those three piles of papers do not even begin to tell the story of how much work it was to get everything ready!
Once our Agency receives our paperwork they will go over each document to make sure all the info is correct, etc. and once that is finished they will send it on to China, which is HUGE!!!! That will mean that we are officially paper-ready for a referral match! AGH~so exciting!!!!
So, we ask for your prayers that our paperwork will not need any major changes~I tried so very hard to make sure I followed all the guidelines, etc., but obviously I am human and tend to make mistakes! :)
Today is Orphan Sunday and I keep thinking back to last year at this time. I had such a hard time last year on Orphan Sunday. I was really struggling with feeling like God was calling us to adopt, but obviously Wade was not in the same mindset as me at that time. Now here we are almost paper-ready and just waiting ever-so-patiently for our Toddler. Amazing what God can do in a short amount of time!
So exciting! I remember the feeling so well! You have spent the good part of a year compiling paper after paper and now... you are "ready to wait". Praying that the dossier is approved and sent on to China soon. The child that God has planned for your family will come to you at the very moment that God ordained from the beginning of time. I am praying for your child in China and your children already with you. This is such an exciting journey for you all to be on together. And such a hard journey for your Chinese baby. God is sovereign and he has your baby in his hands.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Lori
very exciting!
ReplyDelete