We had a fun Easter. Wade and the monkeys went to Church....I'm so bummed I had to miss my very favorite Church service of the year, but crutches and a full Church just do not go together~at least not in my world. So, while the fam was at Church I got to listen to the service on the radio and of course had tears running down my cheeks during the very first song~Alleluia He is Coming~one of my very favorite songs. I just sat there imagining what Easter is like in Heaven for my Dad and so many others I love that are already enjoying Christ's beauty.
After Church we had lunch with Deb & Aaron~my Mom and Kim were celebrating Easter in Michigan...so jealous! At night Wade's parents came over and brought supper and of course had baskets of fun for the kids! :)
Searching for eggs under the trampoline
Wearing their new Easter hats from G'pa & G'ma VB
No comments:
Post a Comment