Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Zambia pictures

I am totally stealing these pics off Facebook, but I don't think Amanda will mind.  :)  I just had to share these~some of my favs that she has posted.  Thanks again for praying for her and her team~I know they were a blessing to many people in Africa!



I don't know how in the world Amanda could leave this little sweetie in Africa....I think he would've found a way into my suitcase had I been the one visiting his country! 

Oh, how I LOVE this picture.  I love Amanda's smile and those sweet little peanuts that have taken over her lap~reminds me of the book Kisses from Katie.

Anyway, I just had to post a few pictures of Amanda's trip.  I know being jealous is not something I should be, but I am...I'll admit it!  I would LOVE a chance to go on a mission trip again sometime...and I might already have a chance for next summer!  Yippee!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment