We are homeowners again! Yay!!!! That is the only excuse I need to use for my lack of posting on here. I PROMISE I will put pictures on here soon (you impatient friends know who you are)..probably after our busy weekend of Kayda's very first dance recital.
We have been doing quite a bit of work to our house and I've been very good about taking
"before" and "during" picures and now that we're moved in I even have some "after" pictures!
So~stay tuned!!! :)
On a sad note~last night we had to tell the kids that Dexter (our beagle that was lovingly adopted by G'pa & G/ma VB) died. So many tears were flowing, including from me....that silly dog drove me CRAZY (hence why he was adopted by his grandparents) but I still loved him! Kayda's prayer after we told them was "Dear God, please let Dexter have fun in Heaven w/ Grandpa Kooistra". So sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment