Thursday, August 23, 2012

First day of school

I figured since we started a new school year yesterday, now would be a great time to get back into blogging!  I KNOW you've all missed seeing what's going on with our little family!  :)

Tuesday night was the open house at school and Wednesday morning it was time to get on the bus again.  Is anyone else out there as confused as I am as to how we now have a 3rd grader AND a 1st grader AND a preschooler AND an Owen?  (Don't want the little guy to feel left out!)  :) 

K&E were both very excited for school to start...we will see how long that excitements lasts for a certain young boy who shall remain nameless!  :) 

K putting all her new school supplies in her desk...her desk was right next to our neighbor boy's desk~I told the teacher she better keep an eye on those two!  :) 


E getting ready to put his supplies in his desk. 


They DO still love each other!  :) 


First day of THIRD GRADE!  Oh man, she's starting to look older!


First day of FIRST GRADE!!!  Don't worry though~he tells me he'll always be my little boy!  :) 


C had to join in on the fun.....Little Man was CRABBY that K&E were leaving, so he did NOT want to be in the picture!  :)  C gets to start preschool in about 2 weeks~hopefully she can survive the wait!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Denise, Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Your kiddos are so delightful, and I am eager to read what you've been up to with them. I love how friendly your kids are! I miss your "growing up" Kayda already. What a great donation of hair she gave, and her haircut looks SO cute. Geri

    ReplyDelete