No pictures in this little post...just want you to be fully aware of that before you begin reading. :) I just need to write this down so I don't forget it!
Tonight at supper C starts telling a story that goes like this: "MOM! Today at Grandma's we were picking the kitty cat fuzzies and O fell off the bridge and I was squeezing his arm SOOOO SOOOO SOOO hard so he wouldn't fall off! And I stopped him from falling!"
In my Mom's backyard there is a little drainage ditch (that hardly EVER has water in it...especially this year) with a little wooden bridge that connects my Mom's side of the ditch to the other side of the ditch that the kids LOVE to play on! And~in case you are wondering~ the "kitty cat fuzzies" are normally called cat-tails. :) Never a dull moment around our table! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment