We'll start with the dining room. Before:
Don't you LOVE the wallpaper? And the gold light fixtures? And the little curtains? Oh, and did I mention the wallpaper? :)
DURING:
See how nicely the wallpaper came off? It really wasn't too bad~we used a mixture of Downy and water and to this day I can NOT use that Downy in our laundry...makes me feel like I want to tear some more wallpaper off! :) After the wallpaper was off we had someone come in and texture the walls and then we got started on the painting! We also had the carpets cleaned in this room and the kitchen (that's right folks...we get to have carpet under our table & in our kitchen...you're jealous~I know!) The long term plan is to get new flooring in the kitchen, dining room, and laundry room but we've got other things that are taking priority!
AFTER:
So, new light fixture, new paint, new curtains....hopefully it looks like a whole new room! :) Just so you know~we are fully aware the table is not centered in this room....what you can't see is that I moved a whole bunch of boxes of new light fixtures/blinds, etc. out of the way b/4 I took the pictures~once those are up we'll move the table back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment