I'm going to try very hard this year to post one thing each day until Thanksgiving that I am thankful for.
So, for day #1~I am thankful for my hubby. I must admit that I do have the best hubs possible. He works so hard for our family (he paid for all the materials for our garden shed by working 5 or 6 nights a week out at a friend's farm...that's AFTER working 10-11 hours a day at his normal job!), he loves to play with our kids, he picks up a gallon of milk on his way home from the farm at 1:00 in the morning b/c I forgot to go buy it on my day off, and so many more reasons!!! Now, let's be real...there are a few things I could do w/o....like how he smells like a dirty stinky boy at times, but then he takes a shower and puts on cologne and smells like a man~YUM~, or how he wears his shoes in the house...seriously? Shoes are meant to come off at the door. But, those are such minor little things that I think I can look past them. :)
And, to honor my favorite guy in the whole world~a picture to show off his true beauty........don't be jealous ladies....he's mine! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment