Happy day-after Halloween or Reformalloween as Chloe was calling it yesterday. :) She tried so hard to get the religious holiday in there too, and it just didn't quite happen! :)
I think the kids had a fun time on Halloween....Wednesday is my day that I work until 8 at night, so no trick-or-treating fun for me. Wade did take the kids in to my work so I could at least see them all dressed up....pretty cute! We had a ballerina (who did her very own make-up....yikes!), a Vikings football player, a strawberry, and a monkey~plus Wade....quite the crew I tell you! My Mom was very kind and took the kids to the Hallelujah party that a local Church puts on.....so many fun games, prizes, food, etc.
We are gearing up for a VERY exciting day in our house tomorrow....I won't say what it is, but I've been dropping hints to my family for about a month now so that they don't forget! ;) Maybe we'll have pics of that day~it really should be considered a holiday....I am just that special! ;)
Here's one random pic just to make you smile! That's what the trampoline does to a girl....
No comments:
Post a Comment