Saturday, February 4, 2012

Making Cookies!

I have two girlies that LOVE to help in the kitchen...especially when we are baking yummy things!  They, unfortunately, have a Mom that doesn't bake very often!  :) 
Remember when I said earlier that I did not make any New Year's Resolutions...well, I decided that I am.  Each month I'm coming up with at least one or two "resolutions" and for this month baking is one of them! 
So, we got out our baking supplies~ which for the girls includes brand new super cute aprons that Grandma VB made them for Christmas~ AND each apron came with a super cute baking utensil!  :)  We tried a new recipe that turned out ok, but I don't think it has to be made again in our household!  It was a SUPER STICKY mess, but the girls (& I) had fun!  


Notice she's stirring so fast her hand is blurry!  She gets that skill from her G'ma K!  :)


And, of course, the BEST part of making cookies:


Don't worry friends, this didn't happen until the cookies were safely in the oven!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    First off, I just want to pick Chloe up out of these pictures. What a cutie!
    Second, I wanted to cry when I read your post about pictures, since I love photos. I am so sorry that happened. ARGH!
    Third, I just posted a blog about Beautiful Things. Just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete