A few months ago my computer got a virus on it. I started using Wade's computer (b/c I'm a procrastinator and kept putting off calling the computer-fix-it-guy) which worked well until Monday morning when HIS computer got a virus on it. So, I called right away and brought our computers away. We got them back last night and I started mine up and knew right away it wasn't good...my desktop was completely empty other than 4 shortcuts (the computer-fix-it-guy had warned me he thought the virus ate through everything). I went into my pictures file and saw this "this folder is empty." EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I had on my computer is GONE. I am beyond sad, friends. I LOVE to look through our old pictures, I NEVER print them off unless it's for a very specific reason, and now they are gone. Our entire year of pictures from 2011 is gone. Last night my super sweet hubby spent an hour and a half going through our external hard drives looking for anything we might have backed up....the good news? He found a few from January 2011. The bad news? That's all he found...everything else from that year is gone. That means all our pics I took of us last summer before we moved, the moving process, our last pics of our old house, O's 2nd bday (which had some REALLY cute pics), our trip to the lake w/ G'ma K, camping w/ our friends, everything is gone.
Now, I know this is minor. So minor in the grand scheme of things, but I also know that I am sad. I am begging any of you that read this...if you have pics of our family from the last year can you please get them to me!?!? Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment