Our weather has been out of this world NICE this winter. I am one of the strange ones that really wanted a white Christmas and now that it's decided to be cold I wish we'd just have a blizzard! :) You can hate me if you want...I'm cool with that.
Anyway, last week on the record-setting warm day my Mom and I took the monkeys to the park! They had a blast and burned off a little energy.
Have I mentioned how thankful I am for our kids' Grandparents? Most of my Grandparents passed away before I was in kindergarten and the one Grandma I have lives 12 hours away....not too easy to make a weekend trip to visit her. Our kids, however, are blessed to still have five Great-Grandparents and three Grandparents! And the best part....the ones that live close enough are involved in their lives. We are so thankful for the examples they are to our kids and the blessings that they are in our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment