Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why I don't like boys...

Today Chloe went with me to Walmart and the whole 30 minutes we were in the store she was telling me how boys can not come to Walmart.  She said boys can not go to Walmart because she doesn't like them.  I said Elliot and Owen and Dad are boys and you like them to which she replied "well they can not come to Walmart because I don't like boys."  I had absolutely no idea where this was all coming from but it was kind of cracking me up.  Especially when an elderly gentleman that was walking next to us chuckled at her not so quiet comments.  We finish our shopping and are in the van on the way to pick up Kayda from piano lessons and we drive past the Church where we go for MOPS twice a month.  Chloe says "There's MOPS Mom!  (she loves MOPS) Then she proceeds to say "Billy (name has been changed for identity protection) stole my fruit snacks at MOPS.  He gave them back to me but he kept one and ATE it.  THAT is why I don't like boys in this town."  :) 
Well, there we have it folks...why we we don't like boys...they steal our fruits snacks.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment