The banquet on Saturday was fun....Wade and I NEVER dress up so it was fun to have a reason to do that! And, I got a few compliments on my dress so I'd say the evening was a success! :) Enjoy the pics:
My handsome hubby
At the banquet
We had a great time and I encourage every married couple to get away for a weekend together. Wade and I are blessed with parents that seem to LOVE to have their grandkids over for a weekend so we can get away. Sometimes in the busy-ness of life it's hard to remember why we got married in the first place, then we get a weekend away and we realize we're pretty fun people...especially when we're together!
So, there you have it....our weekend was great and the best part was coming home to four little people that were SO excited to see us again....kinda makes us feel like rock stars! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment